- I've been tossing a few on our morning cereal (along with yogurt and blueberries).
- I added cashews instead of peanuts in my granola bars.
- I've been making a snack bowl for the kids with raisins, cashews and sliced apple or orange segments. They love it.
- I tossed a few in a smoothy - banana, pineapple, coconut milk, plain yogurt and a few cashews. YUM.
- I made an interesting and delicious dessert. I blended a small handful of soaked cashews with a TBSP or so of coconut milk and poured it over sliced grapes. WOW. So So So Yummy. Very rich.
Nut of the Week...
I bought a big container of raw, unsalted cashews last week and they are pretty much all gone. They are super healthy and the kids and I have been eating them daily! Here's a few of the ways we've been enjoying them this week:
Next week's nut? We'll have to see what's on sale - maybe pistacios? or walnuts? or almonds?